The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Book (Voices That Matter) (Paperback)
Since Lightroom first launched 15 years ago, Scott Kelby's The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world's #1 top-selling Lightroom book (it has been translated into dozens of different languages), and in this latest version, Scott did his biggest update ever, sharing all his newest techniques, insights, and invaluable tips using his award-winning, plain-English style that makes learning Lightroom easy and fun.
Scott doesn't just show you which sliders do what (every Lightroom book does that, right?). Instead, he shares his own personal settings, his time-tested techniques, and his proven step-by-step method of learning Lightroom, so you can begin using it like a pro from the start.
Each year, he trains thousands of Lightroom users at his live seminars, online conferences, and through his blog at LightroomKillerTips.com, and he has learned firsthand what really works and what doesn't. He tells you flat-out which techniques work best, which ones to avoid, and why.
- His famous SLIM (Simplified Lightroom Image Management) system that will teach you, step by step, how to organize your images, back them up, and be able to find them quickly and easily. Scott's SLIM system is taught at colleges and universities around the world, because it's so simple, straightforward, and it works.
- How to make your images look like the pros, and how to take advantage of the camera, creative, and B&W profiles--you'll finally get the whole image editing thing, and you'll know exactly what to do, which sliders to move (and which to avoid) in what order, and why.
- How to unlock the power of Lightroom's Masking tools and how to paint with light to take your images to another level.
- How to use Lightroom along with Photoshop, and how to make the two work together absolutely seamlessly. You'll be surprised at what you'll be able to do, even if you've never used Photoshop before.
- How to expand Lightroom's power to your phone or tablet, so you can organize and edit your images from anywhere.
- How to share your images in print and in gorgeous coffee table books, or online, including how to do online client proofing or share images with a group.
- Download most of the same images used in the book to follow right along with.
- You'll get a killer collection of custom Lightroom Develop and Print presets to give you some of the most sought-after looks and effects, all with just one click.
This is the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way. There is no faster, more straight-to-the-point, or more fun way to learn Lightroom.