Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
This book cannot be returned, cancelled, or exchanged.
Utilizing the methodology of the bestselling PracticePlanners series, The Complete Depression Treatment and Homework Planner
provides an all-in-one resource for treating clinical depression--savingtime and paperwork while allowing you the freedom to develop established andproven treatment plans for adults, children, adolescents, and other subgroupsand populations.
- Includes a wide range of behavioral definition statements describing client symptoms as well as over 25 customizable homework and activity assignments to be used during treatment
- Provides long-term goals, short-term objectives, and recommended interventions, as well as DSM-IV-TRTM diagnostic suggestions associated with each presenting problem
- Ready-to-copy exercises cover the most common issues encountered by a wide range of client groups suffering from depression
- A quick-reference--the interactive assignments are grouped by patient type, such as employee, spouse, adolescent, addicted adult, acute inpatient, and more
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Includes access to ancillary Web site with downloadable resources, including sample treatment plans and customizable homework exercises.