My Dear Franchisees: A day in the life of a franchisor (Paperback)
Ann Andrews was managing several franchisees and was literally pulling her hair out trying to help them understand how franchising works. In sheer frustration one day, she wrote a letter to them, never intending to send it. She showed the letter to a fellow franchisor and he said he wanted 32 copies. And so this book was born.
She asks franchisors if it would make their life easier if their franchisees realised:
- They have not bought a job
- What they can do with your system, what they can't
- What you will be able to do for them, what you probably won't
- That you are not their mum, their dad or their banker
- You are absolutely not their enemy
If you are a franchisor, a franchisee OR a manager and your hair is also falling out, then this book is must read...