Travel: The Ultimate Budget Travel Guide for Students to make Every Destination a Wild Lifetime Adventure for under $30 a day (Paperback)
No money? No problem. You can start packing your bags for that trip you've been dreaming a lifetime about.
This book provides a practical guide to traveling the world on a budget. This book provides you with all the tools you need. It serves as a universal guide for traveling around the world on a low budget.
The mainstream travel industry is geared towards short term vacations for young couples and rich retirees. The most expensive hotels, resorts and restaurants are advertised everywhere. Even with the best deals that you get on these luxuries, it is still an expensive proposition in the long term. The focus of this book is on how to travel the world in a way that keeps you healthy, gets you a better cultural experience and doesn't break your budget.
You can learn how to travel cheaply around the globe, eat healthy, exercise and live in affordable accommodations. It helps you live like the locals and truly understand the culture of the place you are staying in. This book is for anyone looking at affordable means to sustain long term travel.
- The different ways to travel the globe as a student
- Free travel options
- The long term benefits of student travel
- Low budget transportation options in different parts of the world
- Low budget travel insurance that cover you globally
- Cheap/Free Student Travel accommodation options across the globe
- Ways to cook healthy and exercise on a regular basis while traveling; so as to stay fit and healthy over a long period of time.
- The vacation destinations around the globe that give you the best value for money.
- How to use online resources to learn from the growing community of global student travelers.
- Safety precautions to take while traveling around the globe.
"This book takes an unusual approach to travel for the contemporary student and is up-to-the-minute in its coverage. For instance, it covers software you can use to avoid your use of the Internet being tracked on cloud servers and a number of useful apps for your smartphone (when I was a student there were hardly any mobile phones, let alone smartphones ), such as Packing Pro (which allows you to organise lists of what to take on a trip).." Mark Logie
"I was surprised to find so much useful information in a book this size. It is well written and easy to read. References included with links to more details." Sydney W. Frost
"Excellent information for those looking to travel abroad. Not just for students, this universal guide is a must read for every traveler Congrats, Abhishek on a well-written expert guide." Gina111
Read more great reviews below