What to Expect the Second Year: From 12 to 24 Months (Paperback)
- When will my 13-month-old start to walk?
- Shouldn’t my 14-month-old be talking already?
- How can I get my picky eater to pick something besides pasta?
- Sure, I can ignore a tantrum at home—but what am I supposed to do in the middle of the mall?
- Why does my toddler have such a hard time sharing? Taking turns? Playing nicely?
- When should we break the bottle habit . . . and what about the pacifier?
- How do I get my almost-two-year-old to settle down for bed—and stay asleep all night?
Heidi Murkoff is the author of the What to Expect® series of pregnancy and parenting books with over 42 million copies in print in 36 languages, also available in eBook format and audio worldwide via Audible. She is also the creator of WhatToExpect.com and the WhatToExpect app, which reach over 18 million expecting and new parents, and the What to Expect Project, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping at-risk moms around the world expect healthier pregnancies, safer deliveries, and healthy, happy babies. Her What to Expect podcast is a production of iHeart Radio.
Visit Heidi on Twitter and Instagram @HeidiMurkoff or via @WhattoExpect or the WhatToExpect.com website.