The Caterpillar (Reader's Clubhouse Level 1 Reader) (Paperback)
Review long vowels and build a beginner reader's confidence with this fun story from the Reader's Clubhouse series!
"The Caterpillar" is a story that reviews the "short u" vowel sounds. The book contains a word list that feature the book's "short u" focus for easy review. Word lists also include high-frequency and challenge words. All books in this series present a letter explaining the fundamental concepts underlying both the series and the specific title sound focus. Between the helpful explanations and engaging activity suggestions, this short story is sure to build a young reader's confidence and keep them entertained!
This is the fifth volume of Reading Level 1 in a beginning readers series for kids that focuses on phonics, facts, and fun with books. Level 1 Readers are designed for classroom or home-schooling use in preschool and kindergarten, and Level 2 Readers for kindergarten and grade 1.
Why choose Reader's Clubhouse?
- Brief suggested activities that allow kids to interact with the book's subject matter
- Fiction contains a range of themes from funny to serious
- Fiction stories feature alongside full-colored illustrations
- Nonfiction stories are photo illustrated and explore fun facts
- Nonfiction contains index and glossaries for further learning
- "Decodable" word lists make easy references for reviewing targeted phonics
- Further website resources in every book