The Official ACT Prep Guide 2022-2023, (Book + Online Course) (Paperback)
THE OFFICIAL ACT(R) PREP GUIDE 2022-2023 - INCLUDES ONLINE COURSE
The comprehensive guide to the 2022-2023 ACT test--including 7 genuine, full-length practice tests.
The Official ACT(R) Prep Guide 2022-2023 book includes six authentic ACT tests--all of which contain the optional writing test--so you get maximum practice before your official test date.
These tests are also available on the Wiley Efficient Learning platform and mobile app alongside a seventh bonus test via the PIN code inside, so you can study your official materials anytime, anywhere.
This guide provides clear explanations for every answer straight from the makers of the ACT to help you improve your understanding of each subject. You'll also get:
- Practical tips and strategies for boosting your score on the English, math, reading, science, and (optional) writing tests
- 400+ online flashcards to ensure you're mastering key concepts
- A customizable online test bank
- Wiley Efficient Learning's personalized exam planner feature, where you can build the study schedule that meets your unique needs
- Expert advice on how to mentally and physically prepare for your test
Through the Official Guide, you'll learn what to expect on test day, understand the types of questions you will encounter when taking the ACT, and adopt test-taking strategies that are right for you. By using this guide and its accompanying expansive resources, you can feel confident you'll be ready to do your best
*Online prep materials valid for one year from PIN code activation.