Political Behavior in Organizations (Paperback)
- Features a combination of relevant information and helpful suggestions in every chapter, based on journal articles, the business press, trade books, and the author′s experience
- Boasts examples and cases primarily culled from information in the business press, with an emphasis on material derived from sources such as The Wall Street Journal and BusinessWeek
- Provides learning objectives, an introductory case story, bolded key terms, a summary, questions and activities, and a self-assessment quiz for every chapter
- Presents captivating case histories for analysis, including original stories and narratives drawn from the media
- Engages students with a political skill-building exercise at the end of each chapter that can be completed in approximately 10 minutes of class time
This text is supported by Instructor Resources on CD, available to qualified instructors by contacting Customer Care at 1-800-818-SAGE (7243), 6 am - 5 pm PST. THe IRCD contains PowerPoint slides, chapter outline and lecture notes, answers to case questions, and examination questions.
Political Behaviors in Organizations is ideal for upper-level undergraduate, graduate, MBA, and other master′s degree programs in organizational behavior, leadership, management, industrial/organizational psychology, public administration, and sociology.