U.S. Immigration Made Easy (Paperback)
- whether you and your family qualify for a short-term visa, permanent U.S. residence, or protection from deportation
- how to obtain, fill out, and submit the necessary forms and documents
- insider tips on dealing with bureaucratic officials, delays, and denials
- strategies for overcoming low income and other immigration barriers, and
- how to select the right attorney.
U.S. Immigration Made Easy provides detailed descriptions of application processes and helps you avoid traps that might destroy your chances. There's also an immigration eligibility self-quiz, which helps you match your background and skills to a likely category of visa or green card.
The 19th edition is completely updated to cover recent legal and fee changes including Trump administration efforts to end TPS for various countries and end DACA.
NOTE: Does not cover naturalization.