The Book of Bizarre Truths (Hardcover)
The Book of Bizarre Truths is a 704-page collection of answers to hundreds of provocative questions covering a vast range of topics, from the strange to the sublime.
- Includes urban legends, old wives tales, misattributed quotes, and corrected so-called facts and trivia that have gained authenticity despite less-than-reliable sources.
- Topics covered include the animal kingdom, health, origins, traditions, science, history, geography, sports, people, and food.
- More than 200 questions that are answered, including:
- Do cows cause global warming?
- How many ants make a full meal for an anteater?
- How late is fashionably late?
- What's the smelliest thing on the planet?
- Do woodpeckers get headaches?