Baby Signing Essentials: Easy Sign Language for Every Age and Stage (Paperback)
Easy baby sign language for every age and stage
From the author of the award-winning Baby Signing 1-2-3 and the creator of the bestselling Sign Babies ASL Flash Cards, comes the simple and comprehensive resource you've been looking for to help you and your baby learn sign language and have fun doing it
Using trusted American Sign Language (ASL), Baby Signing Essentials is the perfect resource for parents, caregivers, and educators looking to create effective two-way communication. Designed to grow with your baby by covering physical, emotional, mental, and linguistic development at each age, this is the essential guide to sign language.
- The 10 essential signs for each age and stage of development plus information on your child's developmental stage and milestones
- Easy-to-follow instructions and illustrations to help you make each sign correctly, plus tips on exactly how to teach each sign to your child
- 200 illustrated ASL signs (including the basics like MILK, MORE, and EAT)
- A special section on signing with children who have special needs
- An alphabetical list of all signs (with page numbers)
This easy, illustrated book will help you in teaching your baby basic sign language like more, please, milk and all done, plus hundreds of other signs to help you and your little one communicate.
With the gift of sign language, you can communicate with your child as early as four to six months, reduce tantrums, build verbal language skills, and create a stronger bond than ever.