Between Mom and Me: A Mother and Son Keepsake Journal (Paperback)
A must-have shared mother-son journal for the pair that's seeking fun, creative ways to connect with one another. With thoughtful prompts, coloring pages, challenges, and free creative space, this is the perfect love-filled gift!
With this engaging guided journal, together you and your child will:
- Answer Thought Provoking Questions: What are your thoughts on kindness? What would we do if we had the whole day together with no work of chores?
- Record Memories: One of my favorite traditions is; our favorite thing about the season is...
- Compare Perspectives: What were you like when you were my age? Do you ever feel pressured or uncomfortable about anything online?
Between Mom and Me is the perfect tool to build mother-son relationships. Kids can record memories, swap stories, compare perspectives, and explore common and unique interests with their moms! Interactive lists and letters back and forth invite both mom and son to reflect, write, and doodle about topics timely to their lives as kids, build self-confidence, and improve their penmanship. And while you're writing, drawing, and doodling, you'll be connecting with those you love in an all-new way. This is a very special journal meant to foster a lasting relationship between mother and son.
Also by Katie Clemons:
- Between Dad and Me - A Father and Son Journal
- Love, Mom and Me - A Mother and Daughter Journal
- Between Grandma and Me - A Grandmother and Grandson Journal
- We Are So Thankful - A Shared Gratitude Journal for Parents and Kids
- Time Capsule - A Guided Journal for Kids
Katie's work helps both children and adults celebrate their life stories and nurture deeper bonds with their families while finding greater joy and gratitude. Find Katie and share her storycatching discoveries at www.katieclemons.com or @katierclemons on social media.
"Most certainly lived up to both of our expectations. It's like passing notes with a friend at school. We're always thrilled to see what the other has to say" — Amazon Reviewer
"My 10 year old son actually gets really excited when we write in this... It has fun, and also meaningful questions. Such a nice book!" — Amazon Reviewer
"Great opportunity to have something between mom and son" — Amazon Reviewer
"A great tool to get your son writing - and a wonderful way to bond" — Amazon Reviewer