TOEFL Pocket Vocabulary: 600 Words + 420 Idioms + Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Kaplan's TOEFL Pocket Vocabulary provides clear definitions and practice exercises to help you master the vocabulary words and idioms you'll need to know in a North American university setting. This focused, portable guide will help you learn essential English comprehension, speaking, and writing skills so you can face the TOEFL with confidence.
- More than 500 words and more than 400 idioms in flashcard-like page design
- Definitions, parts of speech, and sample sentences for each word to help you learn the meanings in context
- Content is focused on higher-level vocabulary and terms related to U.S. campus life
- Practice exercises help you test your knowledge
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Kaplan Test Prep is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses worldwide. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings, a complete array of print books and digital products, and a global network of certified providers, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including test prep for English language exams such as the IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC as well as for entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, and professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. For Kaplan Test Prep's global offerings, go to www.kaptestglobal.com.