International Business Transactions: Problems, Cases, and Materials [Connected Ebook] (Aspen Casebook) (Hardcover)
Buy a new version of this textbook and receive access to the Connected eBook on Casebook Connect, including lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities. Access also includes an outline tool and other helpful resources. Connected eBooks provide what you need most to be successful in your law school classes.
Focusing on private international business transactions, International Business Transactions: Problems, Cases, and Materials, Fifth Edition, covers the planning, structure, and implementation of these transactions in today's global economy.
New to the Fifth Edition:
- Extensive treatment of the United States-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement (USMCA), which replaced the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), reflecting the fact that --- globally --- regional trade and investment agreements are becoming more important, especially in view of the crisis facing the World Trade Organization.
- Updated legal materials and problems
- Additional author-written text explaining key concepts
Professors and students will benefit from:
- Compact but comprehensive coverage of the subject. This book covers both international business planning and international litigation.
- Thorough and comprehensive teacher's manual helping professors without previous with varying degrees of background in the field to teach the course effectively
- Optional Additional stimulating problems with Teachers' Guide to stimulates class discussion.
- Thorough coverage of the United Nations Convention on International Sales of Goods.
- Students will gain practical knowledge of the types of international business transactions.
- Students will learn how to handle international business litigation and arbitration.
- Students will learn how to handle international sales and investment transactions.