Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Ai, Analytics, and the New Machine Age (with Bonus Article Why Every Company Needs an Augmented Reality Strategy by Michael E. (Paperback)
Intelligent machines are revolutionizing business.
Machine learning and data analytics are powering a wave of groundbreaking technologies. Is your company ready?
If you read nothing else on how intelligent machines are revolutionizing business, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you understand how these technologies work together, how to adopt them, and why your strategy can't ignore them.
In this book you'll learn how:
- Data science, driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning, is yielding unprecedented business insights
- Blockchain has the potential to restructure the economy
- Drones and driverless vehicles are becoming essential tools
- 3-D printing is making new business models possible
- Augmented reality is transforming retail and manufacturing
- Smart speakers are redefining the rules of marketing
- Humans and machines are working together to reach new levels of productivity
This collection of articles includes Artificial Intelligence for the Real World, by Thomas H. Davenport and Rajeev Ronanki; Stitch Fix's CEO on Selling Personal Style to the Mass Market, by Katrina Lake; Algorithms Need Managers, Too, by Michael Luca, Jon Kleinberg, and Sendhil Mullainathan; Marketing in the Age of Alexa, by Niraj Dawar; Why Every Organization Needs an Augmented Reality Strategy, by Michael E. Porter and James E. Heppelmann; Drones Go to Work, by Chris Anderson; The Truth About Blockchain, by Marco Iansiti and Karim R. Lakhani; The 3-D Printing Playbook, by Richard A. D'Aveni; Collaborative Intelligence: Humans and AI Are Joining Forces, by H. James Wilson and Paul R. Daugherty; When Your Boss Wears Metal Pants, by Walter Frick; and Managing Our Hub Economy, by Marco Iansiti and Karim R. Lakhani.