Fodor's Essential Egypt (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to cruise the Nile, explore the Valley of the Kings in Luxor, or see the Pyramids of Giza, the local Fodor's travel experts in Egypt are here to help Fodor's Essential Egypt guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's "Essential" guides were named by Booklist as the Best Travel Guide Series of 2020.
Fodor's Essential Egypt includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Diving and Snorkeling Sites," "Best Beaches in Egypt," and "Best Street food in Cairo"
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- SPECIAL FEATURE on "Know Before You Go" and "FAQs for Travel in Egypt"
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you navigate confidently and find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, the Pyramids of Giza, the Valley of the Kings, Sharm el-Sheikh, the Nile Valley, and more
Planning on visiting other destinations in the region? Check out Fodor's Essential Turkey and Fodor's Essential Israel.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.