Fodor's Essential Croatia: With Montenegro & Slovenia (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to explore Dubrovnik's Old Town, go sailing in Split, or drink wine in Istria, the local Fodor's travel experts in Croatia are here to help Fodor's Essential Croatia guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos. Fodor's "Essential" guides have been named by Booklist as the Best Travel Guide Series of 2020
Fodor's Croatia travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Croatia's Best Islands", "Croatia's Best Outdoor Adventures", and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, cuisine, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Cruising and Sailing in Croatia"," "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "What to Eat and Drink"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- CROATIAN-LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Dubrovnik, Split, Istria, Hvar, Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Krk, Zadar, Montenegro, Slovenia, and more
Planning on visiting the rest of Europe? Check out Fodor's Essential Europe.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us