Fodor's South Florida: With Miami, Fort Lauderdale & the Keys (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to snorkel in the Keys, relax on Miami Beach, or tour the Everglades, the local Fodor's travel experts in South Florida are here to help Fodor's South Florida: With Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and the Keys guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's South Florida travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Beaches in South Florida," "Best Day Trips From Miami," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on ""An Art Lover's Guide to Miami,"" "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," "What to Eat and Drink," "Art Deco Guide" and "The Everglades"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Miami and Miami Beach with South Beach, Wynwood, Brickell, the Design District, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana, Aventura, and Bal Harbour; Fort Lauderdale; Hollywood; Palm Beach; Everglades National Park; and the Florida Keys with Key West, Key Largo, Bahia Honda Key, and Dry Tortugas National Park.
Planning on visiting Florida? Check out Fodor's Florida and Fodor's Florida Keys.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us