Fodor's Las Vegas (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to gamble in a glitzy casino on the Strip, party at a happening club, or take a side-trip to Hoover Dam or the Grand Canyon, the local Fodor's travel experts in Las Vegas are here to help Fodor's Las Vegas guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Las Vegas travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 11 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Under the Radar Experiences," "Best Pools," "Best Celebrity Chef Restaurants," "Best Buffets," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "History, Las Vegas Style," "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "Free Things to Do"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Every major hotel on and off the Strip, Henderson, Paradise Road, Downtown, Summerlin, Red Rock Canyon, Aria, MGM Grand, Cirque du Soleil, the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Area 51, and more.
Planning on visiting other places in the Southwest? Check out Fodor's California, Fodor's Utah, Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon, and Fodor's In Focus Santa Fe.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us