Fodor's Montana and Wyoming: With Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Glacier National Parks (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to explore what remains of the Old West, visit a national park, or find your bliss at a guest ranch or in a Jackson Hole ski resort, the local Fodor's travel experts in Montana and Wyoming are here to help Fodor's Montana & Wyoming guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This completely reinvented title has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Montana & Wyoming travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 24 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best of the West," "Best Wild Wonders," "Most Instagrammable Sights," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "What to Watch and Read Before You Visit," and "What to Eat and Drink"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Glacier National Park, Jackson Hole, Bozeman, Billings, the Wind River Range, Missoula, Great Falls, Devils Tower National Monument, Snake River, Bighorn Canyon, Chief Joseph Scenic Byway, the Highline Trail, Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument, Fort Laramie.
Planning on visiting other destinations in the western U.S.? Check out Fodor's Utah, Fodor's Black Hills of South Dakota, Fodor's Colorado, and Fodor's Pacific Northwest.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us