Fodor's the Black Hills of South Dakota: With Mount Rushmore and Badlands National Park (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to marvel at Mount Rushmore, stroll the historic Wild West town of Deadwood, or explore Badlands National Park, the local Fodor's travel experts in South Dakota are here to help Fodor's Black Hills of South Dakota guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This brand new title has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Black Hills of South Dakota travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 13 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, historic towns, outdoor activities, scenic drives, nightlife, shopping, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Things to Eat and Drink" and "Best Things to Buy" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local cuisine, national parks, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Mount Rushmore," "Kids and Families," and "Black Hills Driving Tour"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Deadwood, Rapid City, Custer, Keystone, Hill City, Spearfish, Wall, Badlands National Park, Wind Cave National Park, Crazy Horse Memorial, and more
Planning on visiting more destinations out west? Check out Fodor's National Parks of the West, Fodor's Montana & Wyoming, Fodor's Colorado, and In Focus Zion and Bryce Canyon.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us