Colors (See Hear Learn) (Board Books)
Colors are fun and noisy in this early learning sound book for toddlers age 1-3 years old. Listen to the color word RED, see lots of RED things, and hear a RED firetruck Six bold, bright colors are illustrated along with real-life photographs and fun art. Big buttons are perfect for little fingers while corresponding pictures will prompt your little one to press the button. And the sturdy board pages are great for busy kids on the go Get ready for preschool and learning the fun, interactive way
Collect all of the titles in the See Hear Learn series and check out many of the other early learning concepts sound and board books from Cottage Door Press
- Toddlers and young children will enjoy pressing the buttons an interactive experience.
- Sturdy board pages for your baby's exploring hands to read over and over again.
- Icons on each page correspond with the buttons, providing an opportunity for kids to practice matching and fine motor skills.
- Interactive sound elements help develop listening and memory skills--important to early literacy.
- Perfect addition to your children's early learning collection. Great gift for little ones learning basic color and matching concepts.