Japanese Kanji Practice Paper Notebook: 130 sheets, Asian Calligraphy, Red Geometric Artwork (Paperback)
Beautiful Kanji Paper Practice Book - Japanese Calligraphy features:
- plenty of space for practicing and perfecting your Kanji writings
- perfect for home and school or classroom use
- the cover features a bold red and white geometric Japanese influence pattern that is both stylish and modern
- kanji is adapted Chinese characters used in Japanese writing
- Because of the way they have been adopted into Japanese, a single kanji may be used to write one or more different words
- stylish book is 7" x 10"
Also known as genkouyoushi or genkoyoshi paper, Kanji paper has columns of squares to practice Japanese lettering. Each large square can hold one Japanese character known as Kanji, Hiragana or Katakana and is divided into four quadrants to guide the correct positioning of the elements of the character. This paper is useful for children or adults who are learning the Japanese language. It is traditional to write top to bottom, right to left, but some people prefer writing horizontally.