Please wear a mask for in-store shopping and pick up.
Help us get books to kids in our community! Donate Here
We live in a world where being "great" may not be enough. We need momentum.
From the best-selling author of "KNOWN" and "Marketing Rebellion" comes a practical guidebook to building unstoppable momentum for your ideas and your business -- even when the odds seem stacked against you. Filled with motivating ideas and fascinating case studies, "Cumulative Advantage" is an indispensable and practical source of inspiration for the entrepreneur, business leader, and every person with a dream that's ready to take flight.
You will learn:
- How the initial advantage that drives momentum comes from everyday ideas.
- The inside secrets of creating vast awareness for your projects.
- How to nurture powerful connections that lead to break-through opportunities.
- Why momentum is driven by the speed, time, and space of a "seam."
- How the "certainty of business uncertainty" can be used to your advantage.
Mark Schaefer weaves decades of research and revealing expert views into an entertaining guide to building momentous success in the real-world. You'll never view the world the same way again after learning how initial advantages, seams of opportunity, sonic booms, and the lift from mentors can impact your world in powerful and permanent ways. Get ready to make Cumulative Advantage work for you and your ideas right now