Renegade Marketing: 12 Steps to Building Unbeatable B2B Brands (Paperback)
Marketing has become ridiculously complicated, but yours doesn't have to be.
With decades of hands-on experience, expert strategist and writer Drew Neisser has witnessed the dramatic evolution of business-to-business marketing. Working alongside giant brands like IBM, as well as startups and mid-size companies, and interviewing over four hundred top practitioners, Neisser uncovered the top four characteristics that all successful marketers have in common: they are Courageous, Artful, Thoughtful, and Scientific (CATS).
These four characteristics form the basis for the framework in Renegade Marketing. Over the years, Neisser created a twelve-step formula to radically simplify B2B marketing and build an unbeatable brand. In his book, he shares the stories of marketing CATS as he gives you the tools to:
- Walk through a highly refined discovery process that culminates in finding your brand's purpose
- Define your company's purpose in eight words or fewer
- Build team support for new marketing initiatives while establishing your unique brand story, voice, and design
- Assemble effective marketing plans that engage employees, inspire customers, and attract new business
- Drive perpetual growth by creating a culture with metrics, marketing technology, and experimentation