The 9 Decrees Of Diabetes (Large Print / Paperback)
Diabetes is a growing health concern worldwide, and in the US alone, about 1.5 million new cases are diagnosed each year. Of those cases, almost 95% are diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes.
While the prevalence of Type 2 diabetes is a concern, there is some good news: both Type 2 diabetes and prediabetes -- an early warning sign that Type 2 diabetes could be round the corner -- are possible to reverse.
The best part? It can often be done naturally, without any need for medication or a lifetime of blood sugar logging.
The most common cause of Type 2 diabetes is insulin resistance, and this is often caused by lifestyle choices -- choices which can be changed.
If you have been diagnosed with prediabetes or Type 2 diabetes, making simple changes to your diet and activity levels can go a long way to improving your blood sugar levels, and even send your condition into remission.
We live in a world where stress is high, desk jobs are the norm, and health often has to take a back seat while we make a living and take care of our families. It's understandable that sometimes we lose track of where the road to good health lies.
The answer is simply to find that road again -- and you have the power to do just that.
In The 9 Decrees of Diabetes, you'll learn 9 easy and sustainable lifestyle changes you could make to reverse your condition. You'll discover:
- A fundamental understanding of prediabetes and Type 2 diabetes so you know exactly why you need to make a change
- The key scientific research lighting the path to better health
- Why 'clean eating' is more than just a buzzword -- and why it's crucial for your health
- A shame-free guide to easy weight loss (and why you may need to follow it even if you don't class as overweight)
- The forgotten component of good health that 1 in 3 people need to improve on
- What healthy exercise looks like (and why you don't need to fear it)
- A holistic approach to good health for complete blood sugar management
- A simple guide on what to eat, what not to eat, and when to eat for optimum glucose control
- Risk factors, red flags and common obstacles to make lifestyle changes simple and manageable
And much more.
If you thought your diagnosis of prediabetes or Type 2 diabetes was a life sentence, take heart: the lifestyle changes you need to make are simple, straightforward, and easy to incorporate into everyday life -- and they have the added bonus of making you feel better and more energized.
With the right understanding of your condition and the tactics you need to take control of your blood sugar levels, a healthy diabetes-free life is within your reach.