Lonely Planet Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles 10 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Mauritius, Reunion & Seychellesis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike through the wild and remote Cirque de Mafate on Reunion, relax amid tropical waters on the coral island of Denis Island on Seychelles, and dive to the underwater rock formations and schools of fish off the west coast of Mauritius - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Port Louis, Central Plateau, Grand Baie, Flic en Flac, Rodrigues, St-Denis, the Cirques, St-Pierre, Mahe, Praslin, La Digue.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Mauritius, Reunion & Seychellesis our most comprehensive guide to Mauritius, Reunion and Seychelles, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)