ITIL(R) Foundation Essentials ITIL 4 Edition: The ultimate revision guide (Paperback)
ITIL(R) 4 is the latest evolution of the leading best-practice framework for ITSM (IT service management). It has been significantly updated from ITIL v3 and addresses new ITSM challenges, includes new technologies and incorporates new ways of working.
ITIL(R) Foundation Essentials ITIL 4 Edition is the ultimate revision guide for candidates preparing for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam. It is fully aligned with the Foundation course syllabus and gives a clear and concise overview of the facts.
Whether you are taking an ITIL 4 Foundation training course or are a self-study candidate, new to the framework or looking to upgrade your ITIL 2011 certification, this guide is the essential companion. It:
- Provides definitions of the key terms and concepts used in ITIL 4;
- Presents detailed information in clear, user-friendly and easy-to-follow ways through tables, bullet points and diagrams; and
- Explains the key figures and diagrams in the ITIL syllabus.
This second edition has been updated to align with amendments to the ITIL(R) 4 Foundation syllabus, including:
- Replacing 'change control' with 'change enablement' throughout;
- The removal of 'IT' from the definition of a change; and
- Updating definitions for customer, sponsor and user.
Start preparing for your ITIL Foundation exam - order your copy today.
ITIL(R) is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. This book is an official AXELOS licensed product.