11+ Tuition Guides: English - Comprehensions and Spag Workbook (Paperback)
English comprehension including spelling, punctuation and grammar (SPAG) exercises is suitable for pupils preparing for Common Entrance, ISEB exams and the 11+ examinations. The engaging extracts are selected from classic literature, modern contemporary pieces, non-fiction and poetry. These are presented with realistic exam-style multiple choice options. The timed questions strengthen contextual vocabulary, personal opinions, inference and verbal agility. Tips and hints are provided throughout.
Here is the perfect resource to prepare for the GL Assessment 11+ and Common Entrance Pre-Test exams:
- Improve comprehension skills in both contemporary and classical literature.
- Understand the format of the spelling, punctuation and grammar exercises.
- Sharpen critical thinking and develop strong inference and deduction skills.
- Recognise and become familiar with crucial question types.
- Learn how to best manage time efficiently.
- Practise the techniques to build vocabulary, comprehension and confidence.