Google Classroom: User Manual to Learn Everything you Need to Know About Google Classroom and Improve Engagement During Lessons (Paperback)
Do you want to learn how to use google classroom in the best way possible?
Then keep reading...
You will also get 101 amazing things to do with Google Classroom so that you can truly get yourself the undisputed benefits of this, and make learning even better.
So what are you waiting for? It is time for you to take advantage of this, and make it so that you can get a feel for it.
- If you are sick of using paper you can create a Google Doc, and share it with the class. Best of all, you can do this with worksheets too, where you have a master copy, and then duplicate the class
- You can also put assignments there, and there is no more "the dog ate my homework" excuses that children can have because it's all there.
You wonder if there is any way for you to get everyone on track, well look no further.
Google Classroom is the future, and you will be happy with the results of this over time, and the different aspects of this that you can utilize.
Google Classroom is one of the premier services for both teachers and students, making it easier for both parties to learn.
It is a collaborative service that Google put together with educators to create an easy-to-use tool that will help teachers and students manage their coursework, and in the classroom, educators can create assignments, send out feedback and grades, and everything in between. It is taking everything that happens in the classroom and putting it all on a Google interface.
This originally started with the Google apps for education, which included Docs, Spreadsheets, and Calendars, all of which can be used by schools. Google classroom is an expansion on this, which is awesome because is a way to create paperless communication for everyone, and it streamlines the workflow. It also can let teachers create assignments, classes, various tests, quizzes, and also look at what students are doing in real-time, and it's fully integrated with other Google apps, so that teachers can instantly share information, without having to go through a bunch of different channels to get the work.
This varies in the different gamut of aspects that teachers can utilize.
This is the future of learning, and in this, we will highlight what it is, what you can do with it, along with the pros and cons of this system. There are some serious advantages to using this, and here, we will tap into why it is there, and some of the different nuances of it.
This book covers the following topics:
- Google classroom
- User manual to learn everything you need to know about google classroom
- What you can do with the new google classroom?
- Google Classroom for teachers
- Google Classroom app
- Advantages and disadvantages of google classroom
- Things that students can use google classroom for
- New features and uses of google classroom
...And much more
Ready to get started? Click "Buy Now"