Anxiety in Relationship: How to overcome anxiety, jealousy, negative thinking, manage insecurity and attachment. Learn how to eliminate couple (Hardcover)
If you answered "YES" to these questions and wish to live a better relationship, then keep reading ...
Anxiety is a normal human condition and is a necessary part of our lives. We all have a trait of anxiety in one way or another. In"fight or flight mode," fear allows us to recognize and respond to hazards. Anxiety will work either for us or against us. It's something that we all share, but it varies from person to person.
And... What about couples? In the early stages of a relationship, people may get feelings of insecurity, which leads to more anxiety. You may experience worrying thoughts such as, "Does this person really like me?" - "How serious is this relationship?" - "Will it work out?" On a certain level, consciously or unconsciously, we all fear being hurt. Ironically, this fear tends to increase when we are getting what we want. If a relationship is healthy, we start to fear about the "impact of a breakup." Consequently, we start to get defensive, we create distance, and we eventually end the relationship.
The good news is anxiety can be overcome Everything that is related to insecurity in relationships, such as fear of abandonment or unhealthy and obsessive jealousy ... These couples' conflicts can be resolved, and if you want to learn how, then this is the book for you
In this book, you will learn:
- What is anxiety in relationships and how to recognize it
- Insecurity in relationships, how to overcome it, what are the symptoms, and how to recognize them
- How to eliminate negative thinking and the fear of abandonment
- What is jealousy, how to overcome it, what are the symptoms and how to build trust in the couple
- How to resolve conflicts and save your relationship (especially in marriage)
- How to help your partner if he or she is anxious
- BONUS: "The most popular and dangerous mistakes that anxious people make, and the 7 golden rules for a happy and lasting relationship"
And much more...
The topics and concepts described in this book are extremely practical and will have a direct impact on your life, on your romantic relationships, as well as on your non-romantic relationships. You don't need to be an expert on the topic... Are you ready?
Do you want to change your relationship? GET THIS BOOK, CLICK "BUY NOW"