Dancing with Qubits: How quantum computing works and how it can change the world (Paperback)
Perform advanced dashboard, visualization, and analytical techniques with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep, and Tableau Server
- Unique problem-solution approach to aid effective business decision-making
- Create interactive dashboards and implement powerful business intelligence solutions
- Includes best practices on using Tableau with modern cloud analytics services
Tableau has been one of the most popular business intelligence solutions in recent times, thanks to its powerful and interactive data visualization capabilities. Tableau 2019.x Cookbook is full of useful recipes from industry experts, who will help you master Tableau skills and learn each aspect of Tableau's ecosystem.
This book is enriched with features such as Tableau extracts, Tableau advanced calculations, geospatial analysis, and building dashboards. It will guide you with exciting data manipulation, storytelling, advanced filtering, expert visualization, and forecasting techniques using real-world examples. From basic functionalities of Tableau to complex deployment on Linux, you will cover it all. Moreover, you will learn advanced features of Tableau using R, Python, and various APIs. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis using the latest Tableau Prep. In the concluding chapters, you will learn how Tableau fits the modern world of analytics and works with modern data platforms such as Snowflake and Redshift. In addition, you will learn about the best practices of integrating Tableau with ETL using Matillion ETL.
By the end of the book, you will be ready to tackle business intelligence challenges using Tableau's features.
What you will learn
- Understand the basic and advanced skills of Tableau Desktop
- Implement best practices of visualization, dashboard, and storytelling
- Learn advanced analytics with the use of build in statistics
- Deploy the multi-node server on Linux and Windows
- Use Tableau with big data sources such as Hadoop, Athena, and Spectrum
- Cover Tableau built-in functions for forecasting using R packages
- Combine, shape, and clean data for analysis using Tableau Prep
- Extend Tableau's functionalities with REST API and R/Python
Who this book is for
Tableau 2019.x Cookbook is for data analysts, data engineers, BI developers, and users who are looking for quick solutions to common and not-so-common problems faced while using Tableau products. Put each recipe into practice by bringing the latest offerings of Tableau 2019.x to solve real-world analytics and business intelligence challenges. Some understanding of BI concepts and Tableau is required.