Toddler 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice for Your Toddler (Paperback)
You've made it Your baby has turned one Now the real fun begins. From temper tantrums to toilet training, raising a toddler brings its own set of challenges and questions -- and Toddler 411 has the answers. Following on the heels of the best-seller Baby 411, Toddler 411 bottles the wisdom of parents who've "been there, done that" . . . and combines it with solid medical advice from an award-winning pediatrician. Inside, you'll learn:
- The truth about The Terrible Twos--and how to raise a well-behaved child without going insane.
- Picky Eaters--learn how to cope . . . and convince your child to eat something besides Goldfish crackers.
- Toilet train your toddler in just one day. No, that's not a typo--learn the Zen of Toilet Training, when to start and how to make it work.
- What's normal--and what's not when it comes to your toddler's growth and development. Spot the early clues for autism and other red flags.
- Simple steps and smart advice to avoid environmental hazards. The most up-to-date, evidence-based health info for you and your toddler
This new 6th edition is revised and expanded with new content:
1. Cow's milk and dairy alternatives. We'll look at new options: A2, hemp and more. Safety, health and nutritional needs.2. Is time out . . . out? We will discuss the latest debate on time out . . . should parents not do it? 3. Picky Eater Primer. More tricks and tips for dealing with picky eaters 4. Food allergies on the rise. A special section on food allergies and gluten sensitivities. 5. Preschools: When to go, why to go