How To Make A Living With Your Writing Workbook (Paperback)
Would you like to make a living with your writing?
This book will show you how. This workbook version includes questions and space to write your answers so you can take action for your own writing career.
I spent 13 years working as a cubicle slave in the corporate world. I was miserable in my job and my creativity was stunted by the crushing daily grind.
Then I started writing books and blogging, using my words to create products and attract readers. In September 2011, I left my corporate job to become a full-time author and creative entrepreneur and since then I've grown my business year on year, all based on my writing.
More importantly, I'm finally living the happy life I always wanted.
I'm not a Kindle or blogging millionaire and this is not a get rich quick scheme. But I will share with you how I make a six-figure income from writing books, blogging and marketing in an ethical manner.
We're living in the best time ever to make a living with your writing
Table of Contents:
Overview of how I make a living and income split
- First principles
- Tips on writing and productivity
- Tips on mindset
Part 1: How to make money from books
- It's not just one book - understanding intellectual property
- Your publishing options: Traditional publishing
- Changes in the publishing industry
- Your publishing options: Becoming an indie author
- How to self-publish an ebook
- How to self-publish a print book
- How to self-publish an audiobook
Part 2: How to make money online in other ways
- A business powered by content marketing
- Product sales
- Affiliate income
- Consulting or coaching
- Professional speaking
- Advertising and sponsorship
- Freelance writing
- Tips for content marketing
The transition and your next steps