Scratch Coding for Kids: Evoke the Programmer Wizard in Your Child! Spark Their Interest in Coding and Learn to Create Games, Text, Stories Usi (Paperback)
The prevalence of apps in today's tech-controlled world has made coding a common subject, unlike English and Mathematics.
Besides having the knowledge to understand how technology works and the advantage of an increase in earning potential by knowing how to code, the skill of coding was also found to contribute to other neurological benefits such as promoting critical thinking skills and improved data analytical ability.
It is no wonder that coding has been introduced as an option to school-going children as well. Give your child the headstart in the field of coding with the Scratch coding language.
- Everything you need to know about programming - how it came about and its uses in real-world applications, so you can interest and motivate your child in the subject of coding. Even you'd be intrigued
- A simple and intuitive programming language for an easy start to your child's coding education so they are encouraged to keep going. And so will you.
- Includes mini-projects so your child sees their knowledge and works come to life Enjoy the look of accomplishment on their face and yours too.
- Tips and suggestions on how they can code using advanced programming in Scratch to create games, animations, text, stories, music, and more, enabling them to continue improving and applying their coding skills.
- Fun and creative activity to promote family quality time for everyone whilst gaining new knowledge
Coding is a skill that can benefit your child, yourself, and the familyBuy it NOW and let your customers get addicted to this amazing book