Summer Learning HeadStart, Grade 3 to 4: Fun Activities Plus Math, Reading, and Language Workbooks: Bridge to Success with Common Core Aligned Resourc (Paperback)
Why Lumos Summer Learning HeadStart Workbook?
The updated 2022 Summer Learning HeadStart(TM) workbook for kids moving from Grade 3 to 4 covers Math, Vocabulary, Reading & Writing to support fun at-home learning during the summer months.
- These fun & educational summer workbooks are designed to help school children beat the summer slide with curated summer activities
- It helps students retain and strengthen their Math and ELA skills, providing a bridge for academic success in the 4th grade
- This is the simplest yet most effective summer learning workbook
The 2022 Grade 3 to 4 summer workbook edition Stimulates creative thinking & nurture's growth mindset with
- Daily challenge rounds
- Educational games
- Fun summer activities
Recommended by Teachers, Trusted by Parents"This is the most complete summer program I've seen and has a great mixture of activities including online work where I can grade her writing to ensure the kids don't get bored. My daughter has completed the whole book and I've really enjoyed going over the work with her and re-teaching the stuff to myself as I go."
- Reed Mason
Grade 3 to 4 Summer Learning HeadStart Workbook:
This summer workbook offers cheerful activities & fun brain teasers to keep your child engaged and provides much-needed socio-emotional support. It also offers:
- Daily and weekly practice of third-grade Math & ELA skills
- 40+ ELA & 25+ Math standards
- Lessons with answer keys & explanations
- Fun and Useful Skill-Building Activities
- Practice for 15 mins/day
- Informative articles for students, parents, & educators
Online Learning Resources Unlocked Through Access Code:
Unlike a traditional printed book, these workbooks provide online access to hundreds of standards-aligned fun & engaging learning resources.
- Daily online challenge rounds to keep your child engaged & motivated
- Preview of fourth-grade Math & ELA learning standards
- Grade-appropriate Reading and Vocabulary Enrichment Activities
- A Summer Diary Tool to keep their writing skills sharp
- Participate and win gift cards worth $100 in the Lumos Summer Short Story Writing Competition
Conveniently access online resources, anywhere, anytime.
Benefits for Parents:
- Get access to your child's performance reports
- Assign practice questions & resources to your child
- Download, share reports & create resource kits for your child
Benefits for Teachers:
- Get complimentary access to Lumos StepUp(TM) Basic Account
- It supports up to 30 student accounts
- Assign practice & monitor progress
- Get access to actionable student performance reports
Summer Workbooks To Help Your Kids Bridge The Learning Gap
This Grade 3 to 4 workbook helps bridge the summer learning loss. It helps students review & retain what they learned during the academic year, enrich their knowledge and skills during summer break, and confidently start grade 4.
This summer learning study solution is ideal for self-paced at-home learning, Home Schooling, Summer Schools, Summer Learning Associations, District Summer Academies, Summer Tutoring, Summer Camps, & Summertime Learning Initiatives.
Lumos Learning Study Programs are trusted by 539,800+ Students, 76,400+ Teachers, 33,900+ Schools, & 100+ Libraries to improve student achievement on standardized tests.
With the Lumos Summer Learning HeadStart tedBook(TM) at your side, your child will be better prepared & confident to start the 2022-23 academic year.
Give Your Child The Best Summer Learning Workbook To Overcome The Summer Learning Loss