Korean Short Stories for Beginners: 20 Captivating Short Stories to Learn Korean & Grow Your Vocabulary the Fun Way! (Paperback)
Do you know what the hardest thing for a Korean learner is?
Finding PROPER reading material that they can handle...which is precisely the reason we've written this book
You may have found the best teacher in town or the most incredible learning app around, but if you don't put all of that knowledge to practice, you'll soon forget everything you've obtained. This is why being engaged with interesting reading material can be so essential for somebody wishing to learn a new language.
Therefore, in this book we have compiled 20 easy-to-read, compelling and fun stories that will allow you to expand your vocabulary and give you the tools to improve your grasp of the wonderful Korean language.
How Korean Short Stories for Beginners works:
- Each chapter possesses a funny, interesting and/or thought-provoking story based on real-life situations, allowing you to learn a bit more about the Korean culture.
- Having trouble understanding Hangul? No problem - we provide you with the same story twice - one version fully in Korean and the other version with English translation added below each paragraph, allowing you to fully grasp what you are reading
- The summaries follow a synopsis in Korean and in English of what you just read, both to review the lesson and for you to see if you understood what the tale was about.
- At the end of those summaries, you will be provided with a list of the most relevant vocabulary from that chapter, as well as slang and sayings that you may not have understood at first glance.
- Finally, you'll be provided with a set of tricky questions in Korean, giving you the chance to prove that you learned something in the story. Don't worry if you don't know the answer to any - we will provide them immediately after, but no cheating
We want you to feel comfortable while learning Korean; after all, no language should be a barrier for you to travel around the world and expand your social circles
So look no further Pick up your copy of Korean Short Stories for Beginners and level up your Korean language skills right now