3000 Would You Rather Questions About Me: Which Would You Choose Question Game Book (Paperback)
A book, but also a game. Use these fun dilemmas and hypothetical scenario questions to improve communication and quality time with others. Enjoy hours of entertainment with loved ones- couples, families, teens and kids.
✓ Fun and engaging screen-free activity
Put down your phone, switch off the TV. Get talking and make meaningful connections.
These unique questions will help spark interaction, laughter and discoveries to feel more connected with your kids, partner, family and even yourself.
Unlock endless conversational possibilities to create an abundance of fun memories
✓ Powerful conversation starter and icebreaker
This compilation of questions is the ideal social tool that will help improve interaction with colleagues and co-workers and cultivate openness and connections.
Whether it's your couple date night, during Thanksgiving, road trip, dinner party or at your next family games night gathering, the perfect question is always on hand to start a meaningful conversation.
✓ Form deeper relationships
How well do you really know your significant other, parents, children, family members, or your best friend?
Packed with thought-provoking conversation starters to level-up your relationships.
Cultivate openness, vulnerability and spark fresh conversations with people closest to you. Get to know them on a deeper level.
✓ Journaling made easy. The perfect tool for self-reflection and mindfulness
Get to know yourself in a brand new light with unique, engaging questions guaranteed to promote self-discovery and self-awareness.
Use this book of thought-provoking questions as your own guided journal of writing prompts for creative inspiration.
Spend some quality time to think freely about questions you've never thought to ask yourself.
✓ An ideal gift for special people in your life
A thoughtful gift for any occasion that will be used and appreciated.
The perfect for your holiday gift-giving needs- an ideal stocking stuffer, secret santa gift at Christmas or even as a novelty gift for your co-worker.
How to Use
- Use as a simple guided journal, anxiety workbook, question a day journal, for writing prompts or journaling starts for creative inspiration
- Complete the questions as a mindfulness activity for self-reflection and personal growth
- Leave a completed book to someone special as a keepsake.
- Take turns asking questions with your partner to strengthen your relationship and bond.
- Deepen your knowledge and discover new things about your kids, parents, siblings, and close friends with questions you never thought to ask.
- Stir up inspiring conversations at gatherings with family or friends at the dinner table, family events, or as a holiday activity.
- Use while traveling on road trips or as a vacation activity.
- Level up your conversation skills at networking events, team building games, business trips, ice breaker activities, job interviews, classroom or therapy sessions.