Strategic Content Design: Tools and Research Techniques for Better UX (Paperback)
Good content isn't magical--it's thoughtful, creative, and well researched words put together with finesse. In Strategic Content Design, you'll learn how to create effective content, using hard-won research methods, best practices, and proven tips for conducting quantitative and qualitative content-focused research and testing.
"This is me, shouting from the rooftops: Strategic Content Design belongs in the hands of absolutely anyone who cares about content in UX--by which I mean EVERYONE."
--Kristina Halvorson, CEO and Founder, Brain Traffic
Who Should Read This Book?
Content professionals of all types--copywriters, strategists, designers, managers, operations managers, and leaders of content people. It's also useful if you're part of a user experience or product team, including UX writers, researchers, and software developers.
- Realistically assess the current state of your content.
- Learn how to write content research questions.
- Create a content research study and evaluate your content&apos:'s effectiveness.
- Identify which specific words or content elements to test. Analyze your research results.
- Identify which specific words or content elements to test.
- Determine which research methods and tools are ideal for your team's content research needs.
- Elevate the role of content design in your company, proving that content is key to creating an outstanding customer experience--and improving your bottom line.
- Create a content research roadmap.
- Learn from professional content people in case studies that highlight practical examples.