29x2 Intricate Coloring Pages with the Danish Sign Language Alphabet: DSL Manual Alphabet Coloring Book (Large Print / Paperback)
Focus, relax, and be creative with the Danish Sign Language alphabet and this inspirational coloring book for adults.
This is the DSL edition of a brand-new and unique series of beautifully illustrated international sign language coloring books for adults for many hours of meditation, creativity, and stress relief.
- 29x2 coloring pages with the DSL manual alphabet.
- Featuring a huge variety of highly professional and intricate designs.
- Two copies of each design for your convenience and color experiments.
- Single-sided designs and blank reverse pages to prevent bleed-through.
- A coloring test page for your favorite pens.
- Danish Sign Language alphabet reference chart included (approved by Sign Language experts - more information on www.fingeralphabet.org/dsl).
- Link to an additional set of free DSL alphabet charts optimized for desktop printers.
Most of the designs in this book are rather intricate and therefore better suited for adults.
You can visit the Project FingerAlphabet page to click through a full slideshow of the designs. Simply go to www.fingeralphabet.org/dsl and check if you like the level of detail before spending any money on the book.
Are you looking for a DIFFERENT sign language alphabet coloring book?
We have variations of this coloring book with the following alphabets:
- American Sign Language alphabet (ASL / 26 letters)
- Irish Sign Language alphabet (ISL / 26 letters)
- Filipino Sign Language alphabet (FSL / 26 letters)
- Danish Sign Language alphabet (DSL / 29 letters)
- New Zealand Sign Language alphabet (NZSL / 26 letters)
- Australian Sign Language alphabet (AUSLAN / 26 letters)
- Deutsches Fingeralphabet (DGS / 31 letters)
- sterreichisches Fingeralphabet ( GS / 30 letters)
- Deutsches Fingeralphabet der Schweiz (DSGS / 31 letters)
All manual alphabets were approved by sign language experts.
All manual alphabets are different - some more than others. The alphabets are not interchangeable
- British Sign Language alphabet
- Brazilian Sign Language alphabet
- Mexican Sign Language alphabet
- and more ...