Stockholm Arbitration Yearbook 2021 (Hardcover)
Stockholm Arbitration Yearbook Series, VOLUME 3
Each year, Stockholm is the arbitration seat of choice for numerous parties endeavouring to resolve international disputes. It is the second most used venue for investment disputes, and it is often the venue for disputes arising from the Energy Charter Treaty.
This annual publication, launched under the auspices of the Stockholm Centre for Commercial Law, is designed to meet the information needs of arbitration practitioners and parties from all over the world.
The present edition's topics include:
- a guide to the arbitral tribunal's deliberation and decision-making;
- getting unwilling witnesses to appear;
- recent Swedish case law related to arbitration;
- claims based on fraud and other non-contractual claims;
- two parties with several arbitration agreements; and
- interaction between experts and the arbitral tribunal.
The Yearbook provides both perspective and detailed analyses that will be welcomed by arbitration practitioners, counsel and judges deciding arbitration cases. It will also provide valuable insights for arbitration academics, in-house counsel at multinational companies and arbitral institutions worldwide.