Veterinary Anatomy Coloring Book: Learn The Veterinary Anatomy With Fun & Easy. Animal Anatomy and Veterinary Physiology Coloring Book. Dog Cat Horse (Paperback)
Approximately 50 easy-to-color illustrations and corresponding anatomical descriptions guide you through the head, neck, back, thorax, abdomen, extremities, reproductive organs, and many more body parts of dogs, cats, horses, pigs, cows, tigers, elephants, goats, and birds.
Coloring animal physiology and their systems is the most effective way to study the structure and functions of veterinary anatomy. You assimilate information and make visual associations with key terminology when coloring in the Veterinary Anatomy Book, all while having fun.
These illustrations show anatomy in detail and makes it easy to identify specific structures for an entertaining way to learn veterinary anatomy. With this vivid change-of-pace study tool, you have the freedom to master veterinary anatomy in a fun and memorable way.
Discover the anatomy of the following animals:
This book features:
- 50 unique, easy-to-color illustrations of different animals with their anatomical terminology.
- Allows students to easily learn the anatomy of multiple species.
- Numbered lead lines clearly identify structures to be colored and correspond to a numbered list with the illustration.
- Includes Hints and tips for effective study
- Size 8.5"x11.0" (22cmx28cm) pages.
- Many different species to color and know.