Cursive handwriting workbook for Adults: Learn to write in Cursive, Improve your writing skills & practice penmanship for adults (Paperback)
Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Adults who are looking to learn or build on their penmanship skills. Get over 100 pages of practice supported by easy illustrated dot to dot method to make learning cursive fun and easy.
The book starts with the guided basic alphabet to develop the required muscle memory and progressively advances to writing using a smaller letter size. It builds an understanding of how to form each cursive letter correctly and connect them.
This book takes the writer on a skill building journey of
- Tracing lower case and uppercase cursive letters
- Connecting two, three and four letter words in cursive
- Learning to write numbers & number words
- Writing affirmations in cursive
- Tracing quotes, poems, part of a play from Hamlet and the Gettysburg Address will encourage and inspire you to master your handwriting
- The included thoughtful quotes and motivational sentences give a great foundation for writing in cursive while keeping the writing interesting and awe inspiring