How to Sell on Ebay: From Beginner to Advanced. Detailed Guide on How to Sell to Make Money. What Items to List, Where to Source, How to Sh (Paperback)
Have you ever wanted to start your own eBay store, but don't know how? or Where to start?
Welcome to the Reseller Revolution
People just like you are making their dreams a reality and becoming their own boss It doesn't take a lot of money to start, and it all depends on how much effort you put into your success.
You will learn how to sell on eBay from the very beginning, to advanced techniques for experienced sellers.
Some of the things you will learn inside:
- I break down every part of a listing and go over each step in detail. I offer best practices, pro tips, and strategies for your title, description and best shipping options.
- You get a list of the most popular and profitable categories to sell in. These should get you started in looking for the right items to sell.
- List of where to find items to fill your store. Some sources may surprise you.
- I share my tips and tricks into getting more money for your items, more visibility, less fees, and more efficiency in your processes.
- I break down how to ship your items properly, how to cut costs, and do it more efficiently.
- I explain eBay fees and give you tips on how to reduce them.
- I show you exactly how I handle customer disputes so that everyone is happy.
- Learn one of the most important aspects of selling on eBay, how to take great photos that sell themselves.
- How to take advantage of eBay's marketing tools to make your listing stand out from the competition.
At the end of the book, you will be ready to put into practice all the principles and practices you have learned, and start listing your first few items. There is no better way to learn than by doing.
This book was made as a comprehensive guide that you can go back to, and use as a reference. There is guidance, principles, best practices, examples and my personal experience in each chapter.
Being an entrepreneur is only a dream to some. But for those who put in the work, is a reality.