Join us in 2022 for the Country Bookshelf Reading Challenge and add some surprising delights to your reading year. Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter for bookseller recommendations to fulfill all the categories, and more updates. Posting on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram? Tag us and use the hashtag #cbreadingchallenge and we might share it on our social media as well!
- A book involving the art world
- A book that includes a map
- A book that is an IndieNext pick
- A book that is a genre hybrid
- A book featuring three or more generations
- A book with a gem, rock, or mineral in the title
- A book with chapter titles
- A book featuring a bookstore or library
- A book with the same title as a song or lyric
- A book set on two continents
- The book that's been on your TBR for the longest time
- A book set in the Western US that's been adapted to the screen
And if that isn't enough of a challenge, or you need to add more books to your reading list be sure to check out our digital audiobook partner Libro.FM's listening challenge as well!
Dowload the new Country Bookshelf Challenge sheet below, along with challenges from past years.