The Bright Way (Kobo eBook)
The Bright Way is an interactive handbook for mastering Diana Rowan’s proven system for freeing your innate creativity.
The Bright Way System has helped thousands of creatives regain their inspiration and motivation, and move past fears so that they can courageously share their visions with the world. It is based on these three principles:
1. Everyone is creative. Creativity happens whenever you directly engage with your chosen activity. (It isn’t just for artists!)
2. You must be creative to be fulfilled in life. If you’re unengaged with life, you will feel dissatisfied, like something is missing. Engage directly with life by reigniting your creativity so that you come back home to your true self.
3. You can tap into your creativity anytime, anyplace, at any age. It’s never too late, and no matter the circumstances, you can be creative.
Written for all creatives from young adults to seniors, The Bright Way’s empowering and reliable system works for a lifetime to help you:
- move through creative blocks so that your creativity consistently flows
- transform performance fear into joyful sharing of your work
- finally let go of self-doubt and embrace unshakable self-confidence
Inspired by Diana’s own journey from severe creative performance anxiety to a fulfilling career as a full-time artist, this handbook is packed with actionable tips and dozens of examples so that you can make this simple yet powerful system truly your own.
Start your Bright Way journey today to access your unique creative voice and shine your light in our new world!